Sunday August 13
Due to a very strong show of community interest, we have sold the maximum number of tickets available. If you’ve already purchased your tickets, we can’t wait to share this wonderful day with you! Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to sell any more tickets at the gate.
Come enjoy a Sunday afternoon at Pittsburgh Botanic Garden. Visit our Discover Stations, explore the Garden and taste locally brewed beer and freshly made hors d’oeuvres. Mix and mingle in the Celebration Garden or relax to live music. We will have wine available for all of our gluten-free friends.
Presented by Pittsburgh Botanic Garden’s Emerging Leaders Council, proceeds from this event will support Garden resources and growth. This 21-an-over event will be held Sunday, August 13, from 2 – 5 p.m. rain or shine. Tickets are $30 for Garden members and $35 for non-members, and includes two drink tickets, food, and admission to the Garden.
Schedule of Events
1:50 pm | Gates Open
2:30 pm | Lotus Pond Tour 1
3:30 pm | Drunken Botany Walk and Talk
4 pm | Lotus Pond Tour 2, Flower Bomb Crafting
*Throughout Growlers & Flowers: Lawn games, beer, wine, and hors d’oeuvres.*
Hors d’oeuvres Buffet Menu
– Pulled pork slider with fennel and fresh rosemary topped with delicious fenel slaw
– Fresh basil mozzarella and tomato salad with balsamic reduction drizzle
– Crab, black bean, corn and fresh cilantro salsa with crispy tortilla chips
– Grilled seasonal vegetables
– Assorted cheese and fruit platter with olives and crackers
– Puff pastry or crostini with homemade fig jam and crumbled blue cheese
For more information, call 412-444-4464.
Thank you to our Event Sponsor: