Pittsburgh Botanic Garden offers a unique setting for many different events—anniversaries, mitzvahs, birthday parties, reunions, and so much more! Host your next event in the Davidson Event Center—our newly renovated 1870’s barn with a modern, rustic charm. The Event Center features a wall of windows overlooking the natural woodland beauty of Oakdale; rustic chandeliers that tie in with our countryside chic atmosphere; and a large patio providing ample room for seating, mingling, and even dancing! Make the day your own.
Our barn is unlike any other in the area with amenities such as:
- Air conditioning
- Access to Lotus Pond, Dogwood Meadow, Log House & Pittsburgh Botanic Garden trails for photographs of bride & groom (via 5-passenger Club Car)
- Provide your own alcohol
- Bridal Suite and Groomsmen Room
- Stone Fireplace (with complimentary wood and maintenance)
- Day-of Event Manager
- Admission to Pittsburgh Botanic Garden for your guests until dusk the day of your event
- On-site security for all evening events serving serving alcohol
Our space is perfect for intimate events and large celebrations:
- 130 seated in the Bayer Event Center
- 100 seated with a dance floor in the Bayer Event Center
- 220 seated under rented tent on patio
For more information, contact Colleen Chorney, Event and Guest Relations Director, email@example.com, or Ashley Cyprowski, Event Sales Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.