A New Art Exhibition Running until January 15th, 2017
Sculptures in the Landscape is a collaboration between the Pittsburgh Botanic Garden and the Society of Sculptors. The art of nine sculptors will be on view throughout the Garden until January 15th, 2017. A variety of techniques and media are on display, with sculptures set against a variety of natural backdrops. Come see this one-of-a-kind outdoor art exhibition as the weather changes throughout the seasons of late summer, fall, and winter!
- Patti Menick, Walking Figure
- James Simon, Big Frog
- Peter Calaboyias, Kyrios
- Patti Menick, The Changeling
- Patti Menick, The Loss
- Peter Calaboyias, Moonscape
- Duncan MacDiarmid, Navigating the Mother Ship
- Duncan MacDiarmid, Living Landscape
- James Shipman, Rock Head Thought
- Peter Calaboyias, Dusk and Dawn and the 4 Seasons
- Anders Anderson, Woman with Scarf
- Anders Anderson, FALDAN II
- Thomas Cords, Lineal
- Duncan MacDiarmid, Garden Menagerie
- James Simon, Jackson Pollock’s Pants
- Duncan MacDiarmid, Layered Past
- Ashley Hickey, Serenity
- Elizabeth Asche Douglas, Flame
Most pieces in this exhibition are for sale with a portion of all proceeds going to both the sculptor and our efforts to restore and maintain the Garden. To inquire about purchasing a piece, please contact the Welcome Desk at 412-444-4464.
Although it may be tempting, please refrain from touching the sculptures in this exhibition.