As all Pittsburgh natives know, this is the season of construction projects! Thank you for your patience. Please follow the detour listed at this link during this time.
Wednesday 9 am – 5 pm
Thursday 9 am – 5 pm
Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday 9 am – 5 pm
Monday & Tuesday CLOSED
The last ticket sale is 90 minutes before close.
- Three miles of groomed trails with a one-mile ADA-accessible trail. Off-road strollers and leashed dogs are welcome.
- Exploration stations to delight families are along the Forest Stories Trail.
- A serene Asian lotus pond brought back to life after decades of pollution.
- The Dogwood Trail winds through the Margaret Lawrence Simon meadow filled with wildflowers and charming birdhouses, a rustic gazebo and places to sit and enjoy nature.
- Historic farmstead featuring a 1784 log cabin, heritage apple orchard and chickens.
Student with ID:
Children under 3:
American Horticultural Society Members:
$1 off for Allegheny County residents
$1 off for active military
Private Group Tours
Private tours led by a knowledgeable guide are available for groups of 10 of more. The tour typically lasts 90 minutes and showcases the Garden, its rich history and exciting future.
Please call 412-444-4464 to arrange at least 3 weeks in advance. Payment must also be made in advance via credit card or check. There is a non-refundable $25 fee, although the remainder will be refunded if you cancel at least 48 hours prior to the event. Your group’s driver will be admitted for free.
$5/ children under 18