Directions to Pittsburgh Botanic Garden
Pittsburgh Botanic Garden is located 12 miles from downtown Pittsburgh and 12 miles from Pittsburgh International Airport. It is easily accessible from the Parkway West (I-376 West).
Enter into your GPS or smartphone:
799 Pinkerton Run Road
Oakdale, PA 15071
40.417° N, 80.1701° W
For turn-by-turn directions, see below or call 412-444-4464.
Parking is free at Pittsburgh Botanic Garden. Handicap accessible spots are located in the lot in front of the Bayer Welcome Center as well as in the Visitors Lot.
In consideration of the safety of all our guests, please use caution and the marked walkways when walking from the Visitor Parking lot and across Pinkerton Run Road to check in at the Bayer Welcome Center.
From Pittsburgh International Airport and areas west
- Take Parkway East (I-376, toward Pittsburgh)
- Exit onto U.S. 60 to Weirton, following signs to US 22West/US 30West
- Take the Oakdale Exit
- Turn left onto McKee Rd
- In less than 1/2 mile, turn left onto Old McKee Rd
- Take a sharp right onto Gregg Rd/Pinkerton Run Rd. Drive 2 miles.
- Garden parking is on the left
From downtown Pittsburgh and areas east
- Take Parkway West (I-376, toward Airport)
- Take Exit 62 for Campbells Run Rd
- Turn left onto Campbells Run Rd, then a quick left onto Boyce Rd
- Take the 2nd right onto Cowan Rd
- At the T, turn right onto Baldwin Rd
- At the stop sign, turn right onto Pinkerton Run Rd. Drive 0.2 miles.
- Garden parking is on the right